As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any PersonalInformation. However, if you decide to register to use our software, you may be asked to provide the following information:
- Contact information such as your name, date of birth, phone number, address of residence and email
- StockStudio may ask for your billing details including, but not limited to, credit card information, PayPal email address, or other details relating to payment of the software.
- Information about your equipment, your images, model releases, employment
Every content you upload to the platform shall be securely stored and safeguarded on the AWS servers. Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. As is true of most websites, when you use our website, we or third party sub processors, contracted by us may also collect certain technical and routing information about your computer in order to facilitate your use of the website and our services. For example, we may log environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, CPU speed, location and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, clicks and links as well as other actions taken in connection with the site. We use these environmental variables to facilitate and track your use of the website and our services. StockStudio also uses such environmental variables to measure traffic patterns on the website. To better understand the needs2of our visitors to the website we may occasionally match such information with your PersonalInformation.
Upon request StockStudio will provide all information collected about you and in regards to your account and access to your Personal Information that we process. In order to submit this request, please contact us at email@example.comYou are entitled to access, correct and/or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. This may be accomplished by logging into your account, where you can view and make changes to most of your Personal Information immediately. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please visit "My AccountPreferences" link on the site and follow the instructions under the section "Delete My Account". For security purposes, certain Personal Information can only be changed by contacting support. We will respond to your request promptly within a reasonable timeframe.If you decide to delete your account or any Personal Information, we shall undertake all reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform each and every third party that is processing PersonalInformation that are subject to consent withdrawal and request the erasure of any links to, or copy or replication of those Personal Information.
- Authenticate and provide access to the StockStudio websites, software, and services.
- Process your financial transactions.
- Send you order / renewal confirmations.- Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users.
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.- Administer your account.
- Send you requested product or service information.- Keep you informed about special offers and services of StockStudio.
- Administer promotions and sweepstakes you enter and notify you of the results.- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our website, software and offerings.
- Customise and personalise your experience, including targeting our services, search results, and offerings to you.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, transparent images, and/or third party sources to create a summary of your preferences. We tie your personally identifiable information, and/or your membership usage history, to information in the summary, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the site for you and/or to determine your preferences.
In certain situations, StockStudio may be required to comply with legal obligations to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Where required by law (e.g., to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or legal process served on StockStudio), and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request, we may also disclose information about you in order to comply with our legal obligations if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
We maintain servers around the world and your information may be processed on servers located outside of the country where you live. Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. Regardless of where your information is processed, we apply the same protections described in this policy. We also comply with certain legal frameworks relating to the transfer of data, such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation and Swiss-U.S. PrivacyShield Frameworks, where processing is necessary to perform our contract with you in regards to:
- Providing access to the StockStudio websites, software, and services to fulfill the terms of your contract;
- Customising your experience, including targeting our services, search results, and offerings to you.
- Providing information so that you can make decisions about StockStudio services;
- Processing your financial transactions and sending you order / renewal confirmations;
- Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users;
- Responding to your customer service requests, questions and concerns;- Administering your account.Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person such as investigating and protecting against intellectual property infringement, confirming the validity of licenses to StockStudio content, investigating, preventing or taking action regarding violations of our Terms of Service.
Legitimate interests of StockStudio are considered to be processing in furtherance of providing, improving and customising our website and services, administering our operations and meeting our contractual obligations to our customers and contributors, analysing and understanding how our online platforms are being used, maintaining the security and integrity of our websites, mobile applications and other services, sending you requested product or service information and keeping you informed about special offers and services of StockStudio and selected third parties, administering promotions and sweepstakes, research and product/service development for the improvement of our website, software and offerings.Processing is also necessary for compliance with StockStudio’s legal obligations, including investigation and protection against intellectual property infringement, fraud, spam, harassment, crime and security risks, compliance with money laundering, bribery, corruption, and applicable sanctions laws and regulations, as well as and meeting financial reporting and other obligations under applicable securities laws.
StockStudio uses several outside credit card processing companies to bill you for our goods and services. To the best of our knowledge, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to third parties for the marketing of their own products or services, or any other reason.
Our contractual claims toward these companies, shall reflect your right for privacy protection in terms of this policy and applicable laws and regulations.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active and your information is needed to provide you services, as necessary, or as required to fulfil our legal obligations. You can close your account and request that we no longer use your personal information to provide services to you. You can do this by contacting our support team. We will respond to your request within 48h. If you are unable to access your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
StockStudio does not sell your personal data or personal information to any third party. We may use third party advertising services to manage the advertisements that we place on other sites and our partner may use technologies such as cookies and trackers to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here.
StockStudio will only use your personal information for the purposes described in this PrivacyStatement and will not use your personal information for a purpose that is materially different without your explicit authorisation. You may opt out of receiving StickStudio email updates and newsletters by clicking the unsubscribe link in the bottom of each email you receive from us. The choice to opt out of such communications is also available during the sign-up process. StockStudio will still inform you when there are changes to the Terms of Service, as applicable. In addition, we will still send you service-related announcements including, but not limited to, a registration email, notification emails, emails automatically triggered by actions you took on the website/in the software and bill related notices.
Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you wish not to receive them, you have the option of deactivating your account.You can close your account and request that we no longer use your personal information to provide services to you. You can do this by contacting our support team. We will respond to your request within 48h.
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the website and software is protected in several ways.
- Access by you to your account profile is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. You should strive to use a strong, alpha-numeric password which you should not divulge to anyone.
- Your Personal Information resides on secure AWS servers that only selected personnel and contractors have access to via password
- Your Personal Information is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to StockStudio.
- When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or billing forms, we encrypt that information using. transport layer security technology.
We strive to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we take into account the sensitivity of the Personal Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology to use these measures protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
However, if StockStudio is acquired by or merged with another entity, StockStudio may provide to such entity customer information that is related to that part of our business that was sold to or merged with the other entity without your consent, but StockStudio will provide notice of such asset sales, acquisitions, or mergers on this website.
StockStudio will not discriminate against any user who exercises rights under the privacy or data protection law. We will not deny services from users who exercise rights under a privacy law and we do not charge different prices to users who choose to exercise rights under applicable privacy law.
We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this site or engage our services. If you believe a child of yours under the age of 18 has entered Personal Information please contact email@example.com to have the data removed and terminate the child's account.
If Personal Information that you provide in not correct, all legal, material or other consequences shall be your sole responsibility. Stock Studio has no legal ground or technical feasibility to verify the veracity of information provided by its users.
Personal Information on this website is collected by StockStudio, Inc., Gavrila Principa 43, 11000Belgrade, Serbia. We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) for StockStudio who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests about this privacy notice, how we manage your Personal Information, or any other issue relating to yourPersonal Information, please contact our DPO:
StockStudio, Inc.7Attn: Data Protection Officer
Gavrila Principa 43, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia